Saturday, April 30, 2011

TAOIST TEMPLE in CEBU CITY PHILIPPINES



When I saw some pictures and heard about this TAOIST TEMPLE, It really hooked my attention. I want to visit and experience the beauty and the serenity of TAOIST.

As I visit the place, Wow!! It’s really awesome! I really love the environment and settings. I feel the wind touching my face; it is very relaxing and a solemn place. I saw more Chinese people visiting and praying there. It's one of the relaxing places in the Philippines. It is located at the highest altitude of the Beverly Hills Subdivision which is about 6 km north of downtown Cebu. The temple has an elevation of more or less 300 meters above sea level and you need to take 99 steps in order for you to get in touch with the main temple. Oh! Well, not an easy walk but the view is truly satisfying.

I always make sure to stopover at Taoist Temple when I’m in Cebu again!

No comments: