Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby registry

I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez


We just found out last week that we are pregnant with our first baby! I was so excited when we found out and I went the next day to begin a baby registry. I was so overwhelmed when I went to the store to register because I had no idea there were so many things that a baby needs. I also was unsure whether a baby actually needs everything in the baby superstore. I had no idea there were a million different types of bottles and pacifiers. I registered for a few standard items like diapers and wipes, then realized that I did not know the sex of the baby yet. The sex of the baby will determine what color and style a lot of our baby itemswill be. The lady at the store that helped me was very nice and told me I could always come back to the store to add more to the registry and even told me I could add to it online. Thank goodness my husband just got us satellite internet that he found at satelliteinternetbroadband.com/. Hopefully I’ll get all of this baby stuff figured out in the next nine months!

No comments: