Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stretch It Out

Authored by Raymond Whitney

With my new channel guide I have started working out at home with the fitness channel. I have always wanted to take a yoga class, but since I am not very flexible I have always been embarrassed to try it out in a big group setting. After buying my first yogamat, I conquered the challenge and began working out in my very own living room. So far, yoga is very difficult and challenging, but once you are finished with the work out you feel so relaxed and stretched out. There are many different levels of Yoga that you can take, so luckily I found the beginner shows during the time that best matches my schedule. My new goal is to continue the classes 3 times a week. Hopefully, I will be able to bump up to the intermediate classes soon and I might get the courage to take a yoga class at the gym! I do have to admit though that it is very convenient to get such a great workout from the comfort of my own home.

No comments: