Friday, April 20, 2012

Our Huge House

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

My husband and I have moved every two years for the last ten years. At first it was because we were renting and would get sick of a place. Then we started having kids and needed more space all the time. I never thought I would have four children, but here I am with a large family. We just moved into what I hope will be our permanent home. I can’t see needing more space than six bedrooms. We want to take good care of our new home and make sure that we can be happy here for a long time. We did a bunch of repairs before we moved in, and we are putting on the finishing touches now. The house is so big that I know we will need wireless internet lowellso everyone can stay connected. We still need to have the kids pick out the colors they want their walls painted, so that should be fun. I am sure they will want to change them again in a few years, but by then they will probably need a touch up anyways.

No comments: