Sunday, May 1, 2011

I feel PRETTY without make-up!

Do you feel confident without make-up?

Most of us girls love to put make-up in our face. Well, we really cannot deny the fact that it really enhance the beauty within. As a Teller, I need to have a pleasant look that will give our clients respect and appreciation.

Nevertheless, this good thing I want to share with you. My husband wakes me up every morning and says that I am prettier without make-up. He even doesn’t want me to put powder in my face. Gosh, I think He’s just lying. But some of my friends also told me that so.

Maybe I just don’t know how to put make-up and so do I. I am not a fanatic of any cosmetics. But sometimes, my friends influenced me at all.

Other than that, I am happy to know that my beauty for my husband is EFFORTLESS! :)

No comments: