Thursday, May 12, 2011

Our 1st year Wedding Anniversary

Having you in my life is what I’m really thanking for. For a year I’ve been with you, I have no regrets of everything that happened to us. I am glad that the whole thing is in perfect. We met in the right place and time. You’re such a good husband to me. Your love gives me an assurance, to feel and let me know that I am only your MERMAID.  You make me feel bliss and everything even when I get mad at you^_^-I’m drowning in your presence -- You’re the KING of my heart, and I want to say that my love for you is like an ocean it goes down so deep. 




Happy Anniversary Yabz!!


May we always be warmed by each other's smile. Let’s always take time to walk and talk a while, and enjoy the kind of love that grows and knows no end.

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MY HUSBAND!

No comments: