Thursday, July 14, 2011

SINGLE or MARRIED?



In my past single life, I always thought that I have the BEST, I have uncomplicated life, I have the happier and easy-going life. For me, committing my self to a man is like choosing to live in a miserable life and it really wasn’t in my vocabulary. But the time I met someone special, there it goes! Erase! Erase! Erase! All my philosophies of being single were eliminated. I have taken it back! I always prayed to the LORD that I wanted to be with this guy forever. And GOD really answered my prayer. THANK YOU GOD!!

Back to Present, Now I am married. And I want to shout to the whole world, that I am very much HAPPY and CONTENTED despite of all the adjustments I made in my life right now. I thank GOD that he gave me the BEST, he gave me what am I really looking for, he gave me a person that I can really depend on, a person that most of the time, there’s a room for UNDERSTANDING, a room for LOVE and a room for POSITIVITY.

At this time, I can say over and over again, that being married is not like putting yourself in a trouble, in a miserable life, and in an unhappy life. Just ask to the LORD and he will give you the finest. He will give you the best for you, he will give you the one you can call on your OWN.



 I have never regretted my choice. I let GOD write for my own story. He is the most excellent author of my life!

No comments: