Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another God's Blessing!

My husband and I are saving money to buy a lot. We wish to have it before the year ends or maybe next year. We always ask this to our Mighty God. We really lift up the desires of our heart to him; we keep on praying; we keep on asking. We really treat GOD as our Father, Our Great Provider, and Our Everything! For us, with him nothing is impossible; In God's love we are well-provided, we are secured, we are protected, we are Happy!

In God's will and grace, the time has come ^_^ I met a client that is selling a lot. I was so interested that time. I talked to my husband when I got home and he was interested too. After 3 days, we went up into that particular place. It was really awesome! It is located in the corner, with two lanes width of road. It's not yet crowded like the other villages. It is 13 kilometers away from the city proper, 4 kilometers away from the International Airport and Wharf.



You know the feeling of being overwhelmed by God's grace? We were not expecting it this year, coz we still have a lot of obligations to pay for. Yet, He gave it with no doubts! He gave it on time! Praise the LORD!! We thank you for all the BLESSINGS!  In our 1st year of marriage, A lot of investments we have placed^_^ because of GOD and a constant prayer. What a Powerful!!

No comments: