Friday, August 26, 2011

I got two gifts from my clients

With the kind of job I have, I always meet different people. There are decent and nice to talk with; and there are also wicked and over-reacting client.

I am currently working as a Teller in a Bank. I've been in this position for almost 2 years. I have encountered clients that transact regularly. Some of these were already my friends.

Just this morning, I received a bracelet from my regular client. Then after I took my lunch, another client approached me with a smile, then she handed me the bag, I was really amazed! I got two gifts in just 4 hours. Well, one my friends told me that those things/gifts that i received symbolize Happiness and Good Luck.  So be it!

Nevertheless, I am thankful to them, not just for the gift but for the happy feeling, for the appreciation, for acknowledging my rendered service. I hope I will be able to meet and satisfy the needs of our clients.

No comments: