Monday, August 29, 2011

Love GOD with all your MIND, HEART, and SOUL

Do you ever wonder, though we have everything yet we are still longing for something that we don’t know? There is EMPTINESS in our heart. There were times, I felt I’m giving up and tired of nothing. Till I read this message and realized everything.

“I said I am too tired...JESUS SAID I WILL GIVE YOU REST.
I said I am feeling alone...JESUS SAID I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
I said I can't make it...JESUS SAID I WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS.”


It really hit me! That time, I was crying. I was guilty. I really forgot my Jesus. I forgot my GOD. I am disgusted with myself! I wondered how wicked am I to forget HIM?

Instead of feeling satisfied or elated of what I have achieved, Just realized that whatever you have or you may have nothing in this world, GOD will assuredly give the finest for you! Just let him walk with you. Make him a partner in your life. Have faith that no one will deteriorate. And most of all, Love HIM with all your mind, with all your heart and with all your soul.

No comments: