Friday, August 5, 2011

Using the Pretty Little Liars makeup look for going out

Guest post written by Natalie Higgins

Where I have my job, it's not like it's really acceptable to wear a lot of eye makeup. Actually most days I'll just wear tinted moisturizer, mascara and a little bit of blush so I don't look like a corpse. But the really sad thing is that I absolutely love to wear makeup! So I definitely take advantage of the weekends and nights that I'm not in the office. Even if I'm just meeting my friends for happy hour, I'll go in the bathroom and put a bit more makeup before I leave the office. They can't get mad at me for it on the way out the door!

Well, I had my old college roommate come into town last weekend so I wanted to try out a really fun and hot makeup look for when we hit the town. I went online to get some inspiration from the characters on my favorite show, Pretty Little Liars. While I was searching for makeup tutorials for them, I ran across the site CLEARWIRELESSINTERNET4g.com. Once I read throught it, I decided to get my apartment internet access changed over to it.

Well I tried this smoky eye for our big night out and I got so many compliments on it!

No comments: