Sunday, September 25, 2011

Android on Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love my straight talk plan. I pay $30 a month and have never run out of minutes. My family switched from contract phones to Net10 about 2 years ago and I switched to straight talk 7 months ago to try it out. The service is great, no dropped calls and bars everywhere I go. I do agree, to talk to the customer service is difficult due to the language barrier but I only had to use them once to set it up. I have the Samsung touch phone but I don't think they offer that one any longer. No, it's not a 4g network and web surfing isn't fast but I usually have access to a web wherever I go. It's great for texting, calling and emailing. I WILL be converting the rest of my family to straight talk soon and have recommended it to many friends who are very happy about switching.

Here's some info about their plans:

  •     “All You Need Plan” monthly service for $30 – 1000 minutes, 1000 texts and 30MB of data
  •     Unlimited monthly service for $45 – includes calls, text, messaging and web data
  •     A whole year of unlimited service for only $499!
  •     411 calls are included in all plans for no extra charge
  •     No activation or termination fees!

Straight Talk will be offing the Android-based Samsung Galaxy Precedent at under $150 off-contract according to a promotional video. That’s a nice deal coupled with Wal-Mart’s $45 per month plan for unlimited voice, text and data. The Android on Straight Talk has a handy size, it almost the same size as iPhone. So people can carry it anywhere they like and very light, unlike other Android gadgets nowadays that keeps getting bigger and bigger.

The Android phone is strikingly similar to the Samsung Prevail, which Sprint's prepaid brand Boost Mobile sells for $180. The Precedent runs Android 2.2, has a 3.2-inch touchscreen display and a 2-megapixel camera.

Hit the break for Straight Talk’s promotional video.

What else could you ask for, you do not have to feel like you are Hook, line and sinker, Straight Talk has Everything you need and they are here to serve you for the best!

Call a friend today! And spread the news.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: