Sunday, September 4, 2011

The UNFAIR, The USER, and The GOOD

I don’t understand why some people don’t distinguish the virtue of others. Those who lend their help, those who give value, and those who show concerns are those who don’t appreciate much by the concerned-person! And those people that I can really see that they are just using person to make money and to raise their life even they hurt and ruin people’s life are well-recognized!

Sometimes, Life is so unfair! Or we may call it some people are Unfair! I just can’t imagine that I knew some people who seem like this. With just one hurtful word of this GOOD person, all is gone! (I knew that he did it because he doesn’t want to see people get hurt as well. He only defends that person) Now, That unfair person forgot everything the good deeds of this KIND MAN. Thinking that all he did for this UNFAIR PERSON was a help without any exchange. I hate it!

I have realized, maybe the UNFAIR PERSON more valued the USER PERSON than to the KIND PERSON ‘cause they have the same vices and they love to chat, drink, and laugh(NON-SENSE!). Though he sees the greedy moves of this user!

No comments: