Friday, September 9, 2011

MAXIMA AQUA FUN

I heard lots of positive feedback in this resort. It really tickles my feet to get there. So when I got a time, I instantly went to MAXIMA AQUA FUN RESORT. Here we coooome!!


Maxima Aqua Fun Resort is the finest place for fun slides beaches. It doesn't have shore like other beaches do. So must have a life vest provided by the management. It has a bluff on the edge with two giant slides that extend towards the water. You can also get in to snorkeling and have an exciting view of their prodigious corals and fishes that’s totally inviting and learn more of the wonders of underwater world. If you want to try a boat ride, you can cherry-pick from Banana boating or kayaking. And if you want wild and extreme try their Jets Ki ride; certainly, it would really be amusing for you and your friends. Also enjoy their Canopy Walk, a must try thing and be ready to walk in a wobbly and trembling bridge until you ended it to other side.

Canopy walk
The giant slide

I have tried their 4o meters giant slide and screamed out loud! Whew! Shaking at first but later on it was challenging.  It was an exciting slide I've tried EVER!!

  
I made it!!

No comments: