Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

In line with the Miss Universe Pageant that was held last September 12, 2011 in Brazil, I must say that the result was just clear-cut. For me, Angola got the best answer and she deserves to be called Miss Universe. 

 I am Filipino, yet I can say Supsup’s answer was not in reality. I don’t think you will refuse or not to marry the person you love just because of the RELIGION. It seems she was just like being hypocrite on what she had answered.  As we all know, Religion can’t save you! Only your faith; Strong and pure faith that unite between YOU and GOD will save you.

But nevertheless, I still respect Miss Shamcey’s answer. I am also proud with what shamcey had done but this is a competition and should accept what had turned out. In the first place, the world rather the universe sees that we Filipinos are really beautiful and wise.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! ^_^

No comments: