Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I LIKE YOU! JUST THE WAY YOU ARE...


Ate Loi, 

I like it when you encourage and lift me up when I feel someone is trying to ruin our joyful and harmonious relationship. I like it when you enlighten my mind and cheer me up when I'm in pain. I like it when you give your full support when we needed it. I like it when you treat us when we are with you. I like it when you say you’re always there for us. I like you, just the way you are.

Ate Iris,

I like it when you call and greet us with your lovely smile. I like it when you teach me how to make healthy foods for Baby Drake. I like it when we talk about our husband. I like it when you show some dresses you bought for me. I like it when you give the BEST marriage advice to us. I like you, just the way you are.

1 comment:

nothingprofound said...

How sweet! They sound like wonderful people, and it's wonderful how much you appreciate them.